• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Hibike! Euphonium

Years
    All that was important in episode 8?

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:
    Regarding Episode 8...

Happy Thoughts ♥:
    Spoiler:

However, I have a grim feeling... and I hope I'm wrong, but...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Spoiler:

THIS

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

I AM SO HAPPY, URESHII.

Spoiler:

...not really.

In appearance sure, otherwise I don't see the similarities at all. I think people are too quick to compare it to K-On, but I guess it can't be helped considering the initial setting is very much the same.

Reina reminds me somehow of Mio, but that's it, I don't think this is similar to K-ON apart from the initial setting.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    Episode 8 (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    Spoiler:

Years
    I dunno if this will interest anyone else, but I found a video with sheet music for the duet Reina and Kumiko played at the end of episode 8. I don't own a trumpet or euph, but I'm tempted to play this on my keyboard with synthesized versions of the instruments.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:
    If kyoani does a heel turn with these two then I will never trust them again.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I dunno if this will interest anyone else, but I found a video with sheet music for the duet Reina and Kumiko played at the end of episode 8. I don't own a trumpet or euph, but I'm tempted to play this on my keyboard with synthesized versions of the instruments.
    Spoiler:

Omg :3
    If you play it please share! Lisia-chama is keen on the keyboard, who knew ;___;

My relationship with KyoAni is basically a mess. They always disappoint me with stupid and endless stuff, and then show up with something completely new and incredible out of nowhere.

I don't know what to believe anymore ;___;

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Lisia-chama is keen on the keyboard, who knew ;___;
    Personas xD

My relationship with KyoAni is basically a mess. They always disappoint me with stupid and endless stuff, and then show up with something completely new and incredible out of nowhere.
    KyoAni without messing with yourself isn't KyoAni.

I don't know what to believe anymore ;___;
    Um... that there's never gonna be a 3rd season of anything?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Episode 9...

Spoiler:

Dter ic

Years
    Episode 9...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Omg :3
    If you play it please share! Lisia-chama is keen on the keyboard, who knew ;___;
    I don't know anymore, man. My heart is already wavering... If my heart isn't completely on board, then it's not music anymore. Forgive me for I am weak. ;w; Maybe someday I'll meet someone who wants to trek up a mountain with their instrument to play the song at the top on an evening date. I'd pick up violin again for that. *insert crappy "tfw no gf" reaction image* {XD}

Regarding Episode 9:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    You can do it Lisia-chama ;__;
    I don't know, man... I'm tired of KyoAni's games and feeding off of bait. I would like more substance, and I don't think I'll get it here. You can bet I'll still consume fanworks, however... x'D

Thoughts on Episode 10:
    Spoiler:

Dter ic

Years
    The soundtrack is going to come out on 8th July. GET HYPE (Most looking forward to hearing the piece Reina and Kumiko played during the festival, Rydeen and From the new word!)

Episode 12
    Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

o m g.

It's nice to see the main character going through this process. We needed some character development apart from her relationship with Reina.

Back