• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiccup's Little Sprite Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am not very good at spriting, but I thought I might post the sprites I have made for people here. Anyone is free to use these sprites, as long as credit is given.

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • i think the best sprite out of all those is the first one, including the overworlds. The rest are fine, but i think you need a little work on the guy in the purple. His hair looks odd.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Hmm I would have to say the first guy is you best sprite there Don. The others have some shading problems( atleast from what i can tell) The purple guy's hair needs alittle work also.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Hmm shirt needs some help, maybe alittle less black on the outline, try to mix int the black, check out the sprites in my avvy to see what i mean, jsut check the outline

Years
  • I have made these for hacks, so I am very limited to colors I can use. The darkest yellow is already used in that area, so black is required. Also, the sprites in your avatar are not the style I am going for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back