• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Hidden Ties

What do you think of the storyline?

• Epic! One of the best I've seen!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Great, it's looking pretty good!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Mediocre, could definitely be better.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • An embarrassment to hackers everywhere.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    0.o
    Seriously? Dude, I've been trying to figure that one out forever! Thanks!
    EDIT: Hm, the movements are already set... maybe I changed that since the last alpha? Regardless, I see the bug and it's persisting. It happens whether or not you heal, too. There are actually two of these bugs in the next release, that I've found (I simply don't know how to fix them), so I'll put this into the next bug report.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
    Years
  • Let me first say that if you offer to be a beta tester I will ignore you, shun you,
    and generally pretend you don't exist.
    Your hilarious!
    I laughed about 3 times wile reading your post!
    I'm really good at cry insertion, so if you want to take a load off your cry inserter I am really good at it!
    It really doesn't matter though. Oh BTW I can even make fakecries for the fakemon, but I'm not as good at it.

Years
  • the movement data;change it to 'look down' instead of 'no movement'

It should actually be the other way around- people set it to "Look Down" but then the Player gains control of them, so you then change it to "No Movement" and that fixes it, every time (that I've come across it, anyway).

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Aaaannnd bug fixed. Thanks Gira!
    So...
    Progress has been slow, to say the least. College takes priority in all things, and I'm having to rethink some of the plot development as well. I don't have the time to do some major sustained work on this atm. I'm placing this project on semi-hold; I essentially need to work over just where I'm headed with this, what needs to be where, that sort of thing, and brush up on my skills (I've been fairly haphazard up to this point). Maybe I'll throw out a mini-hack to stay fresh? Dunno.
    I'm not going to just drop this, I refuse to let everyone's work go to waste, but right now I don't have time to work on this more than a little at a time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2012
    Um tried to get the link but it says its expired could you send me the file plz :D

Years
  • Um tried to get the link but it says its expired could you send me the file plz :D

Please read our rules. You are not allowed to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for 30 days. The last post before yours was made in August 2011, so this is a revival after about 6 months.
    Trebornosliw, give me a VM if you ever want to have this thread reopened for an update or something. Please do, I really miss this hack :(
    In the meantime this thread will be closed.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back