• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen High Level ice Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Where can I find a wild high level ice pokemon to catch I'm forming an elite. 4 team since I lost it's fine if it's like 45 or higher cause all the ones I see come at low levels

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Hmm ill go for that lol where is a good place to level them??
    And whats that pokemon that looks like an egg and has horns and black holes all over it or something O.o
    And can i find a Level 35+ of him?

Lol cookie are you and me the only ppl in the forums right now? O.o

Last edited:

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    YES GLALIE Lol sorry for my weird explanation and if a FrosLass and a Glalie go against the 2nd Elite 4 will it be easy for them to kill the old lady and which would be stronger?
    I pretty much need an Elite 4 farming team

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Hmmm i have a lvl 36 TentaCruel that im planning to get to Level 50 Would he be a good choice?
    Or should i just go to the surf place outside Victory road and just catch like a level 40 Pelipper *Ive ran into one*

And Btw i might have to go to sleep soon so you win on being the last on the forum lol

K i gotta go to sleep thanks :)
    Goodnight or Goodmorning

Last edited:

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
    By the way, I've caught a level 50 Tentacruel in the water north Sunnyshore. Good luck.

Tatortotts

I lol'd.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 29, 2012
    Floatzel's are really nice, IMO.
    I switched mine for a Vaporeon, but.
    They can learn some nice physical water moves and ice fang, etc.

-Tator

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back