• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen High level pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceeHugS

Tournament
Years
  • Where can i find high-leveled pokemon in hg/ss? I need a place where I can encounter Lvl 50+ pokemon so I can use them to determine what seed i hit and to calibrate my target time and delay for rng. SORRy but I haven't explored all of Kanto yet and I'd rather not have to in order to start rng-ing for good pokemon asap. THanks.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
  • the only place in HG/SS where you can find high level wild pokes level 50+ is deep inside Mt Silver. Sadly, you need all 16 badges and to be allowed in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    There's legendaries of course but otherwise not many places besides mount silver have 50+ POK2MON.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • well there are high level pokemon in the safari zone they are level 40+ then there is cerulean cave, and mt silver

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • yea other than mt silver and maybe cerulean cave your pretty screwed dude, i hate that fact about the game too, there should be higher level pokemon roaming around other some places im talking like lvl 60,70,80 status

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Answered so going to close. Any other questions, please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back