• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen High level pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    Sorry if this is in the wrong area :P

So I am wanting to try out abusing RNG, and to do that I need to catch a wild pokemon over level 50. I went to serebii.com and looked at mt. silvers pokemon, apparently none of them get to level 50, and the entrance of the cave and outside it barely go past level 45. Where can I go and find pokemon at 50+ level?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well, upon checking on serebii there are some Pokemon that hit level 50 on the 4th floor of Mt Silver, and some (like Golbat and Golduck) that can reach level 51 on the mountainside (so the lower outside parts of Mt Silver). So there you go!

Other than that the only other above-level-50s Pokemon are some of the legendaries, I believe (e.g. Mewtwo, Ho-oh/Lugia depending on the game version, etc). There may be other RNG methods too that may not involve catching above-level-50s as well, but I wouldn't know much about that.

If you have any other questions, ask them in the HGSS Help thread at the top of the section, please. Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back