• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga High School DxD BorN

Years
    High School DxD BorN
    High School DxD BorN

Synopsis

The third season of High School DxD based on the light novel series by Ichiei Ishibumi.

Issei Hyodo is your average perverted high school student whose one wish in life is to have his own harem, but he's got to be one of the unluckiest guys around. He goes on his first date with a girl only to get brutally attacked and killed when it turns out the girl is really a vicious fallen angel. To top it all off, he's later reincarnated as a devil by his gorgeous senpai who tells him that she is also a devil and now his master! One thing's for sure, his peaceful days are over. In a battle between devils and angels, who will win?

Information

Type: TV
    Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Mar 15, 2015 to ?
    Producers: Genco, FUNimation EntertainmentL, Lantis, TNKhttps://myanimelist.net/anime.php?p=120
    Genres: Action, Comedy, Demons, Ecchi, Romance, School, Shounen, Haremhttps://myanimelist.net/anime.php?genre[]=35
    Duration: 24 min. per episode
    Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

PV1:

PV2(It's funny, but pretty NSFW):

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Aired: Jan 6, 2012 to Mar 23, 2012

You sure that's right :pp I legit looked at that and got confused xD

Genuinely watching it since I saw the first two seasons. Not very high on my keeping track list, but I'll see how far it'll get along.

Years
    You sure that's right :pp I legit looked at that and got confused xD

Genuinely watching it since I saw the first two seasons. Not very high on my keeping track list, but I'll see how far it'll get along.

wait wut lol. How did I make a mistake. Oh yeah I had to copy the Synopsis from season 1 and I guess I copied the information too. Thanks !

EDIT:I have no idea what you're talking about. Everything looks right heh.

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    I watched episode 1 last night I think the ecchi theme has gone to new heights from what we have seen from this show. I loved the overall premise Season 1 and 2 set out and I hope this continues it but doesn't divulge into just tit shots all the time. There is a good premise in this show so I hope it makes the most of it.

Years
    Yeah, there's also a ton of Chinese or Korean LN/Manhuas that do not even get a look on whether to get animated.

Anyway, ecchi animu starts, but things are heating up.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

The weekly ecchi dosis is back.
    Everyone, please make sure you watch the uncensored version please

Spoiler:

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015

The weekly ecchi dosis is back.
    Everyone, please make sure you watch the uncensored version please

Spoiler:

I know what you mean when it comes to hearing that voice talk about things like that. I'm sitting there going what happened to my serious badass that I thought was so cool!

I just hope they get some more plot into this season and not plot in the other ecchi way haha

Years
    Subs was pretty interesting. Considering the use of sexual orientation epithets.

Uncensored version...sheesh, am I watching h-anime? Fanservice in this anime is really something. XD

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I just hope they get some more plot into this season and not plot in the other ecchi way haha

Well, there are many light novels to adapt, I believe that even with the amount of fanservice there's an actual plot behind. Previous seasons respected that, thankfully.

Uncensored version...sheesh, am I watching h-anime? Fanservice in this anime is really something. XD

Yeah, it makes you feel like a pervert.

NETTO NO ECCHI

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    People saying they are watching this for actual plot make me laugh. I'm watching it for the battle shounen parody and the big floppy sandbags.

Years
    People saying they are watching this for actual plot make me laugh. I'm watching it for the battle shounen parody and the big floppy sandbags.

Also the tits make the plot kinda interesting. If it started from the beginning without any tits/panty shots there wouldn't be almost any fans of the series.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Akeno!? How dare thee.

We will settle that later.

Okaasan makes her appearance.
    Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm dropping this series cuz censorship. Will pick it up again when the BDs are out.

Back