• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Musical

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Did anyone watch the new Disney Channel movie, High School Musical? I love this movie and I love the music even more, especially the song, What I've Been Looking For.

zonic the hedgehog

...::: D. GrAy-MaN :::...
    Years
    I adored the way everyone was dancing in the movie, and especially at the end. :3

The singing... not so much. They sing pretty well, but some of it looked like it was lip-synched. >_>
    Story was so-so for a musical.

Not a bad original Disney movie, though. At least some good effort was put into it.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I MORE THAN WORSHIP THAT MOVIE! ^^;
    I really love it, I love alot of musicals. I love the songs, all of them, all of them.. *Starts singing* "We're soarin', FLYYYYYYYIN',--" *Gets beat up for horrible singing xP*

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    Angel696358 said:
    They did lip-synched, but it is they're real voice because they did it at the recording studio.

Yeah, they lip synched themselves, which is kinda weird...

It was a decent movie, I probably wouldn't have watched it out of my own free will, but seeing as that my sister forces the family to watch every disney channel movie...it turned out to be a pretty good movie...I'd have to say my favorite line is

"I play the chello!"
    "Awesome! Uh...what's that?"
    *makes violin playing motion*
    "A saw?!"

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I thought the movie was cheezy and poorly written. Also the dance numbers and songs were not well done. With song lines like "Stick with the status quo." and script lines like "We were worse than jerks cause we were mean jerks." how can anyone think this movie was enjoyable.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Burninating_Torchic said:
    "I play the chello!"
    "Awesome! Uh...what's that?"
    *makes violin playing motion*
    "A saw?!"
    That was pretty funny... but Sharpay cracked me up at times.
    I'm getting the soundtrack for my birthday. ;-3

Tomasu-san said:
    I thought the movie was cheezy and poorly written. Also the dance numbers and songs were not well done. With song lines like "Stick with the status quo." and script lines like "We were worse than jerks cause we were mean jerks." how can anyone think this movie was enjoyable.
    *sighs*
    Well, not EVERYONE could like it, I guess...
    May Heaven have mercy on your soul...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Strawberry D, you can not tell me that you actually think those lines were good writing. If I get hold of the script I can find more, but those were the only ones I could remember at the moment. /me searches Google.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Tomasu-san said:
    Strawberry D, you can not tell me that you actually think those lines were good writing. If I get hold of the script I can find more, but those were the only ones I could remember at the moment. /me searches Google.
    I actually LIKED "Stick to the Status Quo", but "Bop to the Top" beats the heck out of it. "Get'cha Head in the Game" and "Breakin' Free" were very close seconds, though.

But that's just me.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    This movie sucked. I expected it to suck, because it's a Disney a movie, but I never expected it to be that bad. Cheesy as hell.

BTW, I only watched it 'cause my little sister was watching it.

Years
    I saw some clips of it. It didn't really catch my attention though. I expect it to be boring and from what I saw of it it kinda was.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I absolutely love this movie. It is defiantly one of the few good DCOMs. The voices were themselves (except for Troy.) Breaking Free is defiantly my favorite song in the movie.

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    I think this movie was the best DCOM they released EVER! It had a good story, the music was good and it actually wasn't dumb like the other ones >.>...

I want the soundtrack ^^ I like the song that everyone starts singing in the cafeteria (when the fat girl starts dancing on the table XD)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Hey I give that girl props...

And I loved how she danced during the credits.... now that was funny

Back