• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sucks aleady .-.

Kaylenn

Slow Yet Powerful Idiot
Years
  • Well....
    I'm having hard time getting from my 8th hour to 9th hour...
    from band to science o .e ive been tardy 3 times....
    I EVEN RUN! andi can't make it....
    should i get my classes changed? o .e

shot571

Im not sure what tardy means but Id just take the late :S Its not that bad. (im a bad influence I know -_-)

Kaylenn

Slow Yet Powerful Idiot
    Years
  • You'll get used to it eventually. And no, you shouldn't change your classes, you need science. >_<
    i mean keep the same classes just switch the hours? D=

Im not sure what tardy means but Id just take the late :S Its not that bad. (im a bad influence I know -_-)
    yah im one of those, goody goody students who gets work in and tardy is late for class.... ive never been in detention or had an F ; - ;

Last edited:

shot571

i mean keep the same classes just switch the hours? D=

yah im one of those, goody goody students who gets work in and tardy is late for class.... ive never been in detention or had an F ; - ;
    Ive never had an F either and rarely been in detention :S. I used to be a goody goody till i realised teachers dont care then I just acted like normal. I still dont mess around but I dont mind being late

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Getting used to your schedule doesn't happen overnight; it takes several days, or maybe weeks for you to get used to your new schedule. Maybe you should've walked from class to class in school just before school actually started.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years

• i mean keep the same classes just switch the hours? D=

Yeah, just tell the people that takes care of it that you need to switch because you just can't make it to class in time, no matter how much you rush. And that you don't want to feel rushed anyway, because it's harder for you to keep concentrated on more important things. :D

Kaylenn

Slow Yet Powerful Idiot
    Years
  • Getting used to your schedule doesn't happen overnight; it takes several days, or maybe weeks for you to get used to your new schedule. Maybe you should've walked from class to class in school just before school actually started.
    i couldn't really... they were doing construction (and still are durring classes) so they wouldn't let people in. =/

Ive never had an F either and rarely been in detention :S. I used to be a goody goody till i realised teachers dont care then I just acted like normal. I still dont mess around but I dont mind being late
    yah but if your over 3 times being late to class you get detention.... and im goody goody as idon't make trouble and i don't do anything other than im suposed to X; unless me and my friends are messing around at lunch time scaring other people x3

Last edited:

Commander-Charon

Pastafarian
    Years
  • Does your band director make yall reherese right up to the bell, and mabye even a little past it? and then you have to put your intrument up >_< mine does...

You should just try to find a more efficent route to your class.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Try going a diffrent way? Maybe after class look around the school and see which way works best, or maybe even let your teacher your coming from a far, maybe he/she will excuse you being a min or 2 late.

but my god you have 9 hours a day!?

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • 9 hours!!!!??? poor thing. Ummm maybe change the hours. or just keep running as fast as you can. Pretty soon you'll get super dooper fast

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • 9hrs damn I only had 7 if you are a "GoodyGoody" maybe the teachers can give you a break you know either one lets you go early or the other cuts you some slack if your a little late.

but yeah I get the whole rush concept though I used to have to go through a window to make my 6th to 7th (it would flip subs out :) )

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years
  • Ours was 11 hours including recess and lunch break. I think my schedule was 6:00AM - 6:00PM IIRC. I'm always late usually on Mondays (yeah Mondays suck >.<). There was a time when I was late and my teacher was out of the mood I had to sing in front of my classmates as punishment for being tardy in the class. I. HATE. SINGING. EVER. Except when I'm alone though. Don't worry you'll be able to get out there alive. I bid you good luck of your high school life!

Back