• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest age and youngest member in PC

Years
  • I'm pretty sure most of our current active memberbase is probably between the ages of 16-24 right now. That's not to say there aren't people older than that here, but that's how it's generally been for as long as I can recall.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Youngest member here right now, I think is a ten year old, but since Coppa is a thing... and I'm pretty sure the oldest member around is in their 30s, but I talk to a few members here who happen to be in their late twenties.

So, I suppose age range is 10 - 29 or 30.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • The sure age would be 13 - 30, but reality it's not impossible for 10-11 year olds to make an account here.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • And then you have to wonder how many of them post their real age (on both ends of the spectrum) so who knows :p

Maybe they are just in the other sections of PC, but I haven't even seen any self-proclaimed 30+ years old members who are not staffs.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I think the oldest I've seen was about 30. IRL the oldest Pokemon fans I've met were in their late thirties.

I swear I've encountered at least one or two members who had spouses and/or children.

Back