• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Highest Level Pokemon In R/B?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2009
    I had a... promise you won't stare awkwardly?

Lv. 0 Gyarados. It was invincible as it had 255 everything. I avoided levelling it up, though, of the sake of such high stats for lv. 0 pokemon. Well, it had 255 everything, but the HP was 6. Yeah, it could have been pwned easily. Oddly enough, it got hit, but it beat the enemy with Hyper Beam, but I forgot about the last pokemon, who hit me and left me with 1 HP. Yeah, I do serious glitching. It was a lv. 254 Magikarp! Really powerful, knew TM06. Literally.

but in red, if you beat someone with hyperbeam, you don't recharge....

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Legit no cheats nothing just plain old grinding. Level 95 blastoise. Oh and btw this is really off topic but in red i went and tried to catch mewtwo the other day with some pokeballs, and great balls. I lowered him down to maybe 1 hp and then put him to sleep and i threw at least 20 great balls and nothing happened, it said "the ball missed the pokemon" and then i tried pokeballs and some ultra balls i didnt even realize i had and it still said the ball missed the pokemon after like 50 balls thrown.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    LV. 255 in Blue that was a Missingno. (in ghost form.) (man I love hax.)

Offtopic ~ Did you know that Missingno isn't really THAT big of a threat to the game? Just the others are dangerous.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't know exactly, but of my non-cheated pokemon, it was probably around 70-80.

I've never bothered trying to level a pokemon all the way up to 100, once I'm done with the elite four thats kinda it for me. Although I did catch all 150 pokemon, without cheating at all on a regular cartridge.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    I got all my pokemon to 100 legal way.

And sometimes, Id get a ... Uhh I think they are called ever stones, and id train a caterpie or a magikarp to lvl 100 haha it was always so fun ^.^

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    My Blastoise, i actually trained it to 100, this is before i heard the duplicate trick

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Seeing as how I only started a new game on Blue not too long ago, my highest level Pokémon is only about Lv 25. It's a Gyarados (I think).

Back