• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest Leveled Pokemon caught with a Pokéball

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Title says all.
    Oh and JUST a pokeball.
    Well, for me its like a level 20 Drowsee. (IN SS)
    In Emerald I caught Kyogre with a pokeball!

So whats yours?

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • ^ That's Golduck.

The highest level Pokemon that I caught in Soul Silver was a level 39. I forget what Pokemon it was... but ah well.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This isn't exactly needed here in HG/SS and to be honest, it's more wide ranged to all the games. So, I'm just going to move this to Pokémon General Gaming. However, if the moderator there thinks this is unnecessary, then they may close it.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    it was azelf for me, i tried using ultra balls and it wasnt working out so i got mad and threw a pokeball to insult it, it actually worked though.

Years
  • To be honest, I have no idea.
    From my most recent catches, the highest with a Pokeball would be a level 22 Weepinbell, but there must certainly have been something better in the past. Probably some level 50-ish thing on the northeastern island in Sinnoh.

lucy_goosey

10 years and counting...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Waaaay back when I was playing either Silver or Crystal I came across Entei and realised I only had Pokeballs on me. So for kicks I threw one and I caught him! Couldn't believe it XD

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I caught a glitch/missing no. at level 132. aside from that it has to be one of the magikarp (I think level 86?) in platinum.

Back