• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Jason, just because he doesn't come here often doesn't mean he's not working on the hacks. You know well that every post he makes ALWAYS comes with an update of sorts. :/

Also there's always having a life, eh? ;D

Years
    This is not what I am talking about, Most newcomers just come to the thread and spam it up with lots of useless junk such as beta begging...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Where is MasterMew?! He's been gone since august!!!!! I love this hack so much, i hope nothing happened to him...:(

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Master Mew has't been online for a year, so maybe a mod should close it.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Ummm...yeah...I've been watching this some time now...
    We really don't need this bunch of "MasterMew where are you???" and "Where's a beta???" posts!
    That and also because there was no post of MasterMew in here since August is why I'll close this thread now.

MasterMew, if you want to post updates for this Hack of yours, feel free to PM me or any other Moderator to re-open this thread for you within a one year periode from the last post.

~closed~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back