• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Highly Recommended [January 2005] // Pok?mon Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Thanks Goatman, appreciate that. There might be a new patch that has all trainer graphics changed so watch out there still might be another patch for this year.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Ok cool I'll fix that up and bring out a fix patch, i've had to fix problems like that for pokemon i haven't seen it with the trainers. Thanks again if there are any more please tell I don't want to have glitches in my game.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • The Darkening... congratulations!!!
    Your hack got HR for January.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Geez thanks alot, this is awesome, looks like i'm gonna have to do an update for yas now :P. I know there are some graphics and stuff that are glitchy, so i'll get them fixed and i'll get the first gym done in kanto just to keep yas interested. Well have fun and all that, seeyas :D.

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • how do i download Pkmn Shine when i tried it said it couldn`t find the file ????? I have know idea about computers I cant even type well anyways pls help me and srry for double posting

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • there is an edit button >_<

nice work dude! ive always liked this hack, been following it for ages

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    hello i wanna test out pokemon shine i am a game hack tester! ive testes pokemon quartz,chaos black,orange,and narjana

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Before locking the thread, what was this so "highly recommended" hack?? The link in his sig is down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back