• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Highly Recommended [January 2005] // Pok?mon Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Highly Recommended [January 2005] // Pok?mon Shine

Hey all, just letting you all know that I'm doing a hack, I've been doing it for a while now, I've been showing previews and stuff on cheatandwin. So yeah I've been coming here for a while and thought I may as well let yas know that I'm doing it. I have a site with lots of screenshots and map previews from the game, the link is in my sig. Umm what else....if ya can help out with backpic of the hero or the title screen that would be great. Oh and I'm doing most of this in hex too so its not gonna be a dodge program job, I've already done up to Azalea Town changing text and what not. Ok comments will be appreciated thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    ok well to add a bit more intrest to this, i'll post some pics. So far I've done up to and including Azalea Town. All trainers to that area have had their pokemon changed to be a stronger, also the gym leaders have been changed. Below is the newer stuff that I've done: Union Cave 1, Azalea Town, and the 2nd Gym leader (name: Amy - Grass). Tell me if ya like it so far. Thanks

Edit: well i couldn't link them so I'll show you the gym leader, and you'll have to go to my site to see the maps.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Now don't say use the edit button, cause its been more than 24 hours and I'm not an idiot i would of used it if I had only just posted.

OK

Would ya look at this....hmmm what does this seem to be..... OH A NEW PATCH!!! hehe. well here yas go, this is the new patch, with everything done up to Azalea Town. Patch it to a clean Gold rom and have fun. Go to my site to see screenies and find out more info about what i've done. OK take it easy, until next update.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    The Darkening said:
    Now don't say use the edit button, cause its been more than 24 hours and I'm not an idiot i would of used it if I had only just posted.

OK

Would ya look at this....hmmm what does this seem to be..... OH A NEW PATCH!!! hehe. well here yas go, this is the new patch, with everything done up to Azalea Town. Patch it to a clean Gold rom and have fun. Go to my site to see screenies and find out more info about what i've done. OK take it easy, until next update.
    Use the edit button :P
    Put the download outside Pokecommunity because it screws up zip files.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Ok i'm sorry about the site, i think i need to find a new host :angry: . I've been sick for the last week so i'm sorry i haven't done anything about this. When i find a new host i'll post it here, it was working on cheatandwin but they are down at the moment. Anyway, i have a little pic pleaser here, its a pic of all my new gym leader sprites, hero and he's backpic, both rival pics, and some new trainers. Of course i'll be making more trainers sprites, but at the moment thats what i've got. The new gym leader sprites won't go in until I've done their gym. Hope you like them and tell me what ya think thanks

Pokemon Shine Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    ha the hero has a mulette thats awsome ill play this game just cause of that

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    hehe thanks for that you two, I hope to be making some more trainer pics soon, i just have to find the time to do them, cause at the moment i'm going through changing all the trainers pokemon up to goldenrod.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Great game! I downloaded it before and it is very good. Great job. You're sprites are great! Keep doing a good job.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    thanks for those comments, really appreciate it. Ok well just letting you know i have my site up again at a new address, so just look at my sig if ya want to go there, cheers :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    well i just thought i'd let ya know i'm still working on this hack and i will continue till i finish it. Umm I have a updated pic here of the sprites that i've done. Also a new patch will be out this weekend, it will be done up to and including Ecruteak City (that does include new gym leaders too). I've done Goldenrod including the new gym leader, but i want to do a bigger update this time instead of just 1 town. Ok well enjoy and look forward to the new patch :D

Pokemon Shine Sprites Update

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    good on ya keeping your hack work up keep it up :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back