• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [October 2004] // Pokemon Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    September 27th, im 100% it will be out by then. Pokemon Rijon Adventures is still in production too, so dont worry. I did a huge ammount of work into it today, and i feel the urge to keep working on it. So mark your calenders --- the beta sequal of Brown will be out on the 27th!

(I will post screenshots later)

This is still a hack of crystal, although the finalv ersion will be a hack of gold, much easier to work with those stupid compressed images!

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    Screenshot of the day

I'll be posting a new screenshot every day until beta is released.
    Day 1: The Trainer encounters Rayquaza with no pokeballs or pokemon... what a shame.
    (Sprite of rayquaza is still under work)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    hacks looking great..ill be waiting for the beta ^-^

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I played brown and coolboyman is the best i have ever seen the land of rijon is awesome and this game will be even better so i can't wait *runs and marks the calender*.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    There will also be 8 pearls, all 8 of their powers will be needed to open up a secret area, although only 2 of them will be available during beta. 16 Badges are optainable as well. (Only 2 or 3 in beta)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    The entire game will be an ongoing chase. The war idea is dropped, but you never know when it might turn up in my other hacks or games. Ive done so much progress onto it, Im glad I waited this long to release a beta, because its much better than the beta from 4 months ago.

Screenshot of the day: Knot Island Pokecenter

What is the Rayquaza deal?
    Why is the sprite the same sprite from brown?
    How can you get to Knot Island from Naljo?
    How do you obtain these pearls?
    What are the cities names?

Find out all these questions and more in one week, when I shall revolutionize the hacking world, again with Bronze beta! I want to suprise you all, so just for now, screenshots with simple explinations :) Then I'll probably revolutionize it again in a month with Brown Advanced!

Final Versions are expected to be released in April 2005.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    WOWZA! it looks mad! can u catch rayquaza?? if so how many ru/sa pokemon wil be in bronze? also have u thought of making ur rijon hack named Rock Brown?

rjrait7

PokemonCopper(tm) Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2006
    dude i went to ur ur bronze website, holy crap this game looks good but, how do u have so many areas in ur town map there r like 5 countries howd u do that son

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That's good, dude. I'm looking forward to it, then I can look forward to Rijon Adventures. ^_^ *sigh* Happy days... O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back