• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HiHi Persons/Talking Pokemon~

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    HiHi~ I'm eeveevivi~(Please note that the lowercase "e" is meant to be a lowercase character, not a capital one) You can call me Vivi or Eevee for short if you all want. ^o^ So yeah, this is Vivi the Eevee who is saying hi. Oh, and I have 140+ Eevees in Black. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    You two are funny. XD We all know that we don't know each other, and we're acting all nice to each other.

Whitey/Syvy/Arcanine: I need to hide it though. D: I mean, at least I looked over my post..after I posted it. Um, we never speak of my typo ever again. Ever.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there, Vivi, and welcome to PC! n_n

Eevee is so very popular, and for a good reason! It's really adorable, I have a hard time even evolving mine in any game. ): Speaking of Eevees, though, I got a few shiny ones from a member here a few months ago. That made me very happy since their shiny forms are just so pretty! 140 Eevees in your PC is quite the collection though, you're a very dedicated fan. :3

I'll drop off the link to our official Eevee and its evolutions fanclub; you might be interested in that!

Anyway, it was great meeting you and enjoy your stay here, all right? You'll have lots of fun and meet plenty of new people. :D Feel free to contact me if you're confused about anything!

Years
    HiHi~ I'm eeveevivi~(Please note that the lowercase "e" is meant to be a lowercase character, not a capital one) You can call me Vivi or Eevee for short if you all want. ^o^ So yeah, this is Vivi the Eevee who is saying hi. Oh, and I have 140+ Eevees in Black. :3

Hi Vivi, welcome to PC.

Yeah, we Pokefans all love our Eevees. Me too.

I mean, that's one large collection you have, even I wouldn't be able to get that many Eevees.

Anyways, Cirno has already linked you to the Eevee and Eeveelutions Club so have fun over there, and you might find other stuff to do as well!

Feel free to VM me or send a friend request.

OK, have fun!

- Hikari10

Back