• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hihihi

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    hello
    my name is cc
    c:

apologies for the awkwardness I'm such a pineapple x-x

hehe anyway
    my first pokemon game was Platinum, which I got when I was seven although my best friend had Crystal and Ruby, and he talked about them sooo much I knew a good bit about Pokemon before I started c:
    since then I've gotten my hands on HeartGold, White, Black 2, Y and Omega Ruby ^^
    (I haven't played any of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen games properly oops)

my favourite type would probably be ghost with fire coming in as a close second (so chandelure is perf)

hehe I've rambled on too much so

byebyebye

Years
  • Welcome CC! I'm a newbie here as well but the community here is awesome. Super friendly and really helpful! Enjoy your time here!

PS: Chandelure is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    hehe thank you very much c:

it's nice to meet someone who's new as well

and yes, chandelure is undoubtedly awesome ^^

Years
  • Still awesome that you've played quite a lot of Pokémon games! ;p Platinum was a huge step up from Diamond and Pearl in my opinion, I gave my copy to my friend though.. really missing it lately. ; ; Looking into re-buying once I'm able.

Welcome and good having you, cc! Are you interested in spinoffs like Mystery Dungeon or is the main series your main focus?

Years
  • Ahh I haven't played Platinum, sad to say ;-; but I heard it's better than D&P for sure and if I ever land myself a copy one of these days, I'll probably focus on it for sure xD

Welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you~! If you have any questions about the forum, please do not hesitate to ask and anyone here on staff would be glad to help you out ^^ Hope to see you around! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to say hi or chat! ♥

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Still awesome that you've played quite a lot of Pokémon games! ;p Platinum was a huge step up from Diamond and Pearl in my opinion, I gave my copy to my friend though.. really missing it lately. ; ; Looking into re-buying once I'm able.

Welcome and good having you, cc! Are you interested in spinoffs like Mystery Dungeon or is the main series your main focus?

thank you c:

I've played one Mystery Dungeon game when I was younger but I never finished it oops and since then I haven't really played any of the spinoffs, just the main games ^^

Ahh I haven't played Platinum, sad to say ;-; but I heard it's better than D&P for sure and if I ever land myself a copy one of these days, I'll probably focus on it for sure xD

Welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you~! If you have any questions about the forum, please do not hesitate to ask and anyone here on staff would be glad to help you out ^^ Hope to see you around! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to say hi or chat! ♥

(oops I don't know what I'm doinnggg) (will this work???)
    hehe thank you ^^
    I used to borrow my friend's copy of Diamond and I do think it's a lot better with the new features and pokemon xD

Back