• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hii

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Miss Insanity, I'm sure you'll love the forums talking about Pokemon, if you ever need help or just would like to talk, PM me =]

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Your username is funny lol! Puting that aside, hey and welcome to PC. Have fun and make sure you have read and understood the rules. Remember I am here if you want a friend or if you wanna chat n_~. So I hope to see you around the forums, Ciao.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hey Insanity, Welcome to the PC! I'm sure you will enjoy here of some of the sections of Pokemon talk :D And of course read the rules carefully too, so have fun here :D

Years
  • Hurry for '91 borns! I'm new here today too, hope you're enjoying your first day as much as I am. I had to show your topic some love just because you were 17 (and because you're username's not boring XD).

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
  • You're a fan of Saw, too? Which one's your favorite?

Anywayz, hiiiiiiiiii. I'm Kinuchio, and I'm also a new user. :D

Read the rules (most important) and have fun (just as important)

Back