• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii yall

BigJB20

JamesB
Years
  • Hi everyone my name is BigJB20 im 24 and have been playing pokemon since gen1 any other gameboy (no color) gen1 players and have played them all since i have also played the side series games i finshed x and y in like 3/4 days (i couldn't put it down lol) well thats all hope to make a lot of friends on here

Years
  • Aha, yes yes! I beat my X version in.. 6 days. Would've taken me less time if I didn't have to go to school and such during the day. :( They really were super fun and of course seeing your favorite Pokemon in 3D made it all the better.

Welcome to the forum, BigJB. :D We have a lot of older fans here, I've personally been playing since the first generation so it's been ages aha. You'll have tons to discuss here from the generations to spin-offs and the anime if that catches your eye. See you around! Be sure to ask away if you ever need any help along the way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been playing since generation one, too! Which game did you wind up getting? For me, it would have to be Blue, which was given to me by my dad as a present for Christmas, along with plenty of other games. For me, it was quite addictive; regardless of how tough I tried to put it down, I simply couldn't. To finish, it had only taken me about six days or so, if I remember right.

Ah, same here. To finish X and Y, it took me only about a week. Like above, this one was pretty addictive, too, especially due to its all-new graphics and features. As far as latter goes, one of my personal favorites has to be character-customization. I've always been wanting to personalize my player, and being able to finally do such a thing was dream come true. How about you--what is your favorite feature?

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, Big! I hope you like it here and enjoy your stay. If you ever need assistance, you're always free to contact staff members--those that are in bold usernames. Also, if you ever need somebody to generally talk with, I'm here for me; feel free to send a message any time, and I'll gladly respond! See you around, haha.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • [color=ff0ff]Hi, Big~~ Welcome to the PokeCommunity Land..!! Haha~ i have nothing to say but enjoy your stay and have fun while at here. If you wanna find someone to chat to, be sure to send me a VM..
    If you need help with posting or don't know where to start..just ask the staff members at here..i'm sure they'll lend you a helping hand..
    Smell ya later!!~[/color]

Back