• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiii theree!♥

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hiya Charlotte, I hope you're having a nice day/night too! Well it's night time where I live, teehee. I'd love to become your friend! Feel free to send me a friend request, and we can chat anytime!

It's always lovely to meet more and more pokemon fans by the way - have you played all the pokemon games and enjoyed them? I really love the pokemon games, especially pokemon Emerald, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon X/Y since I consider them to be my favourite pokemon games! Anyhow, yes, I do hope that you'll enjoy posting, and feel free to browse the pokemon boards!

If you need some help, the staff team will always be here for you, including myself, who I'll be happy to help you anytime you have any questions or anything! I hope you'll have a magnificent stay! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you do end up making many friends here.

For starters, may I go ahead and send you a friend request? c:

Nakala Pri

Welcome to the forums, Charlotte! ^^ Glad to have you here! These forums are really awesome and totally killer, so I know you'll enjoy it here! C: Everyone is really nice and friendly, so you should find your way and get to know the basic's soon enough. :P I really hope you make tons of new friends and stuff. I hope you have a totally rockin' time! :D

Rozu, xox

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hey there Charlotte, welcome to PokeCommunity!

We're glad to have you here, and I gotta say, you've picked a great place! PC is a terrific forum and it's full of wonderful and kind people! I hope you make some new friends and enjoy being a member of these forums. :3

Years
  • Super adorable username, aw. Welcome, Charlotte! We're totally happy to have you here. n_n

Any huge fan of Pokemon is welcome as there is so much to discuss on PokeCommunity; I really hope you'll enjoy the forum. And if you're a May from the Pokemon anime fan then I just have to say that you're totally amazing because she's my favorite female from the show. Hoenn is one of my favorite anime sagas and I adore R/S/E.. that and she gets some really cute Pokemon. Kind of makes me miss the anime saga, to be honest.. maybe I should consider rewatching. The X and Y series has me totally hooked right now, though!

Friends are easy enough to make here so long as you don't disappear, so be sure to stick around and post, yes? :) That way you'll find plenty of friends and meet other awesome people. Contact the staff for whatever help you might need and I hope you've been enjoying your time here. <3 Been a few days so let us know how it's going. See you around.

Back