• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiii! *waves*

dark_kat_yiff3

Blood tears of night cat
Years
  • Yayyy! My first thread!

My name's Kat and I'm a black kitty who loves the night. I also love to yiff. PM me if you want to be friends!

I also LOVE Pokemon (POKEMON HATERS SUCK >^_^<)!

I hope I feel at home here... *sad meow*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC follow the rules and have a good time and I see youre a fan of Pynatho Di Di Charat.I am too.You will make lots of friends,

dark_kat_yiff3

Blood tears of night cat
    Years
  • MegaDitto said:
    Hi welcome to PC follow the rules and have a good time and I see youre a fan of Pynatho Di Di Charat.I am too.You will make lots of friends,

Pynatho what what? *confused meow*

I sorry, me no understand. I just thought the gif was cute.

Thank you all for the nice welcome! >*_^<

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!!! Just like what the others said, obey th rules and have fun!!!!!!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    dark_kat_yiff3 said:
    Pynatho what what? *confused meow*

I sorry, me no understand. I just thought the gif was cute.

Thank you all for the nice welcome! >*_^<
    The girl on your sign.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Enjoy your stay! Don't spam. They put a little red block when you spam that will get on your nerves sooner or later. (Even though I don't recall posting spam.)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • dark_kat_yiff3 said:
    Yayyy! My first thread!

My name's Kat and I'm a black kitty who loves the night. I also love to yiff. PM me if you want to be friends!

I also LOVE Pokemon (POKEMON HATERS SUCK >^_^<)!

I hope I feel at home here... *sad meow*
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    heya, welcome to pc ^^ post lots, have fun, and read the rules XD see ya round! if ya want a friend, pm me ^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Yay! Hello, dark_kat_yiff3! I love cats, too, and I'm glad you've joined the group! ^^ We shall destroy the pokemon haters, Kat! But first, you must follow the rules, be active, and have fun! If you need a friend, you can just PM me! I'll see you later. ^^

Back