• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiiiiii :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Hiii everyone!
    I just joined tonight. Im new to the whole thread thing.
    I've loved pokemon since I was little so I figured this would be fun. :]
    Hope to make some new friends.
    :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    welll, hiiii melissa :D. welcome to the pokecommunity! i'm sure you'll make many friends, people are nice on here ^^

just make sure you take a quick look at the rules, and you'll be fine ;D

-trinitylimit

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey, and welcome to PC! You get used to forums pretty quickly. Please enjoy your stay and feel free to ask me if you have a question or want to be friends or if you're up for a wi-fi battle or trade sometime!

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    Hiya Melissa ^_^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity. It's a pretty fun place and most everyone is nice here. Take a look at the forum rules, and I hope to see you active around the forums! Drop me a line if you ever need any help.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Eh, a bit late, but welcome anyways! Hope you find tons of stuff to do here.

Back