• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiiiiiii XD ^^

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
Years
  • Hey People!!! I'm italian... My name is Giuseppe, Beppe for friends... I'm 18y.o. and my english is very bad uahahah xD Bye ^_^ Ah i came from Sicily, Do you know? :P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey I love your username cuz I love the character!
    I think your english is good, anyway have a fun time here and post alot!

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
  • Ok Suki... I'll try... I love Draco Malfoy too... He's the best character of Harry Potter for me XD...

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, finally someone else that has actually heard of Nightwish...

They kinda suck, but...xD

PM me if you wanna be friends.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you live somewhere else and your English isn't that good, but we are all in the land of one in here! You love Sailor Moon and Draco Malfoy, but do you love Nintendo?

PM me=friends!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah, Draco is awesome... and its cool that you like Sailormoon. x3 I love that series.

Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Hope you have fun. ^^

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the PC :) you are not the only one with bad english here xD Enjoy your stay ^^

Back