• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiiiiiiiii

suicidal-depression

-But you can call me llama boy
Years
  • hi everyone i would just like to say... FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!! not really hehehehe... ive just returned to PC and its good to be here. oh, yeah... join my club-the grovyle club [this used to be my friend's forum but i took over]

Years
  • Welcome back ^^; I don't remember you, but that's okay, you probably don't remember me XDD

Anyway, re-read the rules since they've changed.
    Have fun as well :3

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • deoxys ex said:
    hi everyone i would just like to say... FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!! not really hehehehe... ive just returned to PC and its good to be here. oh, yeah... join my club-the grovyle club [this used to be my friend's forum but i took over]

FOOD FIGHT! Where? XD

I'd like to take this chance to welcome you back to the Community. I'm sure that it will be a much better place with the return of you. When I have enough time, I'll sure go and have a look at your club. If you want someone to help you around the Community, just send me a PM and I will help you in the best way I can. However, before you start to post again, I do advise that you re-read the Rules, As they have been changed quite recently.

// Community Rules

Back