• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiiiiyaa!!! :)

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
Years
  • Hee hee! I'm new to this community. I love Pokemon. It rocks!!! Since I've bought Super Smash Bros Brawl, I've been addicted to the Pokemon. I'm a Glaceon fan. I'm going to start playing Pokemon Diamond with my brother soon.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Years
  • Welcome! to PC! Brawl is an awsome game. ^_^ good luck with your diamond version! if you need any help or anything the forums are happy to oblidge!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • :D Sweet! Another Brawl fan! x33 My Brawl regular is Pikachu of course. My fav is the one with the lil' red hat<333

Anyways I hope you enjoy it here. If you take a look at my profile under the groups I'm in you can find one for Eevee and it's Eeveelutions! x3

-Neko

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • Awww thanks everyone! OK, I'll always come straight to you first if I ever need help. I always use Jigglypuff in Brawl. My 2nd favourite Pokemon and the cutest Pokemon ever!!!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ah, yeah, saw you over in fanfiction already. We have some great fics, so hope you enjoy them. :) Another Glaceon fan? o_o Many people with that same interest have been joining lately. XD SSBB is great, we have a Super Smash Bros. Brawl fan club, maybe you should check that out too. Welcome to PokéCommunity, Lucy! :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Please remember to read the rules and stick to them to avoid any trouble here.
    Good luck Brawling and playing Diamond when you do start. If you have any issues check out the forums here for help on nearly anything!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Thank you!!! I've been getting used to this site now. Really nice community you got here. Lol!!!
    I seem to like it as well. :P

Welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums! Since you're already finding your way around here pretty well, I'm sure you're going to love it here! It's a pretty great place, have fun.

Back