• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hikari says "Hiya" Nya ha ha~

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm Hikari Takahashi, better known as DragoiteMistress (DM) on PokemonElite2000 forums. You can just call me Hikari, NOT HT... it sounds weird ^^;

Anyway, consider calling me a n00b and I'll have your throat ;D I've been into forums for two years, and Pokemon since the anime debuted around 1998-ish.

Hope to live up to the rep I had on PE2k~

So, hey everyone! Nya ha ha~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey, pu~. Welcome to this awesome forum... :3 AND NO, YOU'RE NOT A NOOB. K? k. <~ Trust me, you're not. Well, if you don't want to be a noob, read the rules, and then, we'll see. XD I'm Vavavoom. Send me a message if you want to be my friend. ~> And... If you need help. :o Also, just be cool, around the forum. Not rude and mean >3...

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hehe, I've had people look at post counts and exclaim, "zomg! lets pwn that n00b!!" So I'd rather just not deal with that, frankly >.> I'm working on an avatar/signature combo..

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! I would never call anyone a noob, no matter what. Have fun and make
    sure to make friends.

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
    Transmission START:

Hey there and welcome to PC!

I need to find something to say and stick with it and just because someone is new that doesn't mean they're a N00B, they're a nEWbie as in just New to the place. No one is considered a n00b unless they act inappropriately and immature. It's still wrong though.

Transmission END.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey there try and have fun here at PC hope you'll have a great time trading and battling with other people

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Huh. Quite a few people coming from PE2K today. =o

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :) PM me if you need a friend or anything.

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    Hey, n00b.
    Anyways, besides you being a n00b and all, I just hope you use your n00bish mind to read the non-n00bish rules. ~bad joke~

Umm... sorry, I was having a n00bish n00b streak there, so... let me translate that for you...

Hey, Hikari.
    Anyways, besides you being a nice person and all, I just hope you use your smart mind to read the looooong rules.
    Welcome to PC!

Back