• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hinata Inn (Love Hina RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
  • Well I have been in the roleplay business for now about 5 years or so and one I've always wanted to do was well Love Hina. And I just couldn't think of a place where to do it, but seeing how there are a few members here who seem to like Love Hina now then there use to be (I'm impressed by that, by the way) I figured lets take it to the next step.

Here's the deal, I wont start the RP scene until we have some people ready for it. The options are really simple based, everyone has their own creative control over the character they are like any roleplay but I suggest we stick with the basics of the Love Hina story. No matter what character you are this is all roleplay, nothing personal as in relationship wise which seems to be big in Love Hina so even if there is a relationship in the roleplay there isn't one outside of it. You also wanna have freestyle, don't feel nervous to do something that the character you are using does in the show (Example: Su pops out of no where and kicks Keitaro in the head for no reason what so ever or Haruka slaps Kentaro in the back of the head, "you have dishes to do".) you need that anim? feel into you, it makes it lot more fun.

Now I've roleplayed for the past two years of Tenchi and the one thing I've noticed is the best of my ability to roleplay is when someone roleplays the character they are so good as if it were watching the show itself so maybe we can get a legendary roleplay as I like to call them going on.

Finally, I'm looking for devoted people for it, not one person who chooses a character and doesn't show up again. So the character selection shall start, I suggest the character you are should relate to yourself as it will bring the best in your roleplay ability. Don't forget to have fun ^.^

_Characters - User_
    Keitaro - Keitaro

By the way, I have some pictures of the sights around Hinata Inn if someone would contact me if they have some avalible webspace we can post them up so people can see around to get an idea of the area. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've got webspace to lend. ^_^~

I'm kind of split between Shinobu and Suu, but I think I'll have to go with Shinobu. ^_^; I find it harder to RP as hyper people for some reason. o_O;

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I've got webspace to lend. ^_^~

I'm kind of split between Shinobu and Suu, but I think I'll have to go with Shinobu. ^_^; I find it harder to RP as hyper people for some reason. o_O;
    Thank you, but we need more people to join, feel free to get some friends to join cuz im trying to make this a fun and good roleplay. Not many people seem to be into Love Hina as I thought. Anyway you have first dibs on Shinobu and as for the web space you and Kairi has offered some either of you can contact me on msn/aim and I can send you the pics then you could post the url up to show others.
    _Characters - User_
    Keitaro - Keitaro
    Shinobu - Lightning

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Keitaro said:
    Thank you, but we need more people to join, feel free to get some friends to join cuz im trying to make this a fun and good roleplay. Not many people seem to be into Love Hina as I thought. Anyway you have first dibs on Shinobu and as for the web space you and Kairi has offered some either of you can contact me on msn/aim and I can send you the pics then you could post the url up to show others.
    _Characters - User_
    Keitaro - Keitaro
    Shinobu - Lightning
    I would but Keitaro is like the only guy........... and I have never roleplayed before.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    I would but Keitaro is like the only guy........... and I have never roleplayed before.
    But we're trying to get people to role play characters we are similar too, I've wanted to goto Todai before even watching Love Hina and after watching it it just wanted me to go even more, I'm 20, Keitaro's 20 he can be enthusiastic and fun so can I and believe it or not I trip almost everyday lol. But there are still guys like Seta-san and Kentaro also Keitaro's good buddies Hintari and Shiari which my friends like to be only they don't have a computer (well they do but not the net). There is some creative control too where you can create your own character as long as it fits in the love hina world.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Keitaro said:
    But we're trying to get people to role play characters we are similar too, I've wanted to goto Todai before even watching Love Hina and after watching it it just wanted me to go even more, I'm 20, Keitaro's 20 he can be enthusiastic and fun so can I and believe it or not I trip almost everyday lol. But there are still guys like Seta-san and Kentaro also Keitaro's good buddies Hintari and Shiari which my friends like to be only they don't have a computer (well they do but not the net). There is some creative control too where you can create your own character as long as it fits in the love hina world.
    lol, as a n00b, I better create my own character then.

I can't think of a name right now but I'm in! XD

RocketMike101

Team Rocket Sceintist
    Years
  • I Wanna Be MUTSUMI OTOHIME But I Might Not Do A Good Job So I'd Just Make my own charicters
    Hinata Inn (Love Hina RP)

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    I think I'll make up my own... (Never saw Love Hina... ^_^; ) What do you want me to fill out? >_>;

Cherrim

Years
  • Love Hina is a comedy/romance that takes place at an all-girls dormitory. The manager of the dorm happens to be a 20 year old guy who is an "accidental pervert". ^_^;; Most of the girls like him, but they don't like to admit it. It's an awesome anime.

Plots? I have no clue at the moment. I'll give it some thought tomorrow at school. ^_^;

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • May I join, I have seen a few eppies, I mean I have ALOT of them, and I have read the manga. But may I use my own Char?

Name: Kano Minoshi (if dubbed would be Minoshi Kano. So First name: Minoshi Last name: Kano)
    Origin: Japanese/Italian
    Outfit: Something like Suu wears
    Hair style and color: Black and cut short like Shinobu's
    Eye color: Green
    Relation to 'plot': Keitaro's old next-door neighbor, and Shinobu's cousin.
    Personilty: Like Suu, Shinobu (very rare to be like Shinobu), and Naru.
    Favorite things to say: "KEITARO! STOP BEING A PERVERT AROUND MY BABY COUSIN!" *then proceeds to attack Kei-kun*
    *sexy like* "Hey Kei-kun..... *evil Suu hyper like* CLEAN UP TIME!" *throws the mop and stuff at him*
    *outside where Shinobu likes to be* "Che perv! Voglio sapere perch? Naru l'ama! Diverso da quella promessa stupida che hanno fatte!" (translation: "What a perv! I want to know why Naru likes him! Other than that stupid promise they made!")

Cherrim

Years
  • Fallen Angel said:
    May I join, I have seen a few eppies, I mean I have ALOT of them, and I have read the manga. But may I use my own Char?

Name: Kano Minoshi (if dubbed would be Minoshi Kano. So First name: Minoshi Last name: Kano)
    Origin: Japanese/Italian
    Outfit: Something like Suu wears
    Hair style and color: Black and cut short like Shinobu's
    Eye color: Green
    Relation to 'plot': Keitaro's old next-door neighbor, and Shinobu's cousin.
    Personilty: Like Suu, Shinobu (very rare to be like Shinobu), and Naru.
    Favorite things to say: "KEITARO! STOP BEING A PERVERT AROUND MY BABY COUSIN!" *then proceeds to attack Kei-kun*
    *sexy like* "Hey Kei-kun..... *evil Suu hyper like* CLEAN UP TIME!" *throws the mop and stuff at him*
    *outside where Shinobu likes to be* "Che perv! Voglio sapere perch? Naru l'ama! Diverso da quella promessa stupida che hanno fatte!" (translation: "What a perv! I want to know why Naru likes him! Other than that stupid promise they made!")
    @_@ Keitaro has left PC so... you should probably just contact him over AIM or something if you want to see about doing it on IRC like it says in his sig although there may not be enough people willing to do it on a chat server like that. o.o

>_> I'll close this so as not to create confusion. If Keitaro comes back, he mods this place, so he can just open it back up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back