• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hints that points to R/S remakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    From March 17th to April 16th, a Level 70 shiny Rayquaza will be available for download to Japanese copies of Black and White. It will come with Dragon Pulse, AncientPower, Outrage, and Dragon Dance, inside a Cherish Ball, and with no items. Its OT is Nobunaga; the distribution is meant to commemorate the March 17th release of Nobunaga's Ambition.

On a related note, from March to May, Kyogre and Groudon will be given out at the Fukuoka Pokemon Center while Sceptile, Milotic, and Metagross will be available at certain train stations. Why are they giving out so many Ruby and Sapphire Pokemon all of a sudden? Hmm...

Discuss!

katiekun11

I ♥ Ghost & Ice Type Pokemon!
    Years
  • Oh Metagross, you are my favorite Pokemon ever! I would've been excited to get you once upon a time but I already have you (trading from Hoenn FTW) :P My Metagross is level 90 & kicks butt... in fact I've never lost when he's on my team!

Anyway, yeah, nonsense aside I do think it's rather suspicous. There were many hints like this before HG/SS were revealed. I do think we are getting R/S/E remakes or that Hoenn will be included in B2/W2! However it confuses me that your character was given the orbs for the Sinnoh legendary dragons, which makes me think it has something to do with Sinnoh.

But yess... Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remakes would me amazing! Something I really want. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • idk how you missed the RS remake speculation thread. It's stickied at the top of this section.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back