• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hiring] I need digimon sprites

Years
Hello everyone, I'm working on a big project right now, it's about pokemon mods where pokemon are replaced by digimons. I want to make a version on Gameboy Pocket (pokemon Red), Color and Advance (Fire Red). For now I'm focusing on the pocket version, which is the easiest one to make. You can see a sample of the sprites I have in the attached file.

So, now I need about 40 digimon sprites for the pocket version. Here are the limitations of the gameboy: 4 colors per sprite (white, black and 2 shades of grey) and a max size of 56*56 pixels.
I actually need 80 sprites because of the back (when the digimon of the player is in battle). The max size of a back sprite is 32*28.
I also need the overworld sprite of characters: Tai, Sora, Matt...
I don't know how much you would ask for what I need, make me a proposition. If you're more interested in making GBA or even GBC sprites, tell me! I'm still interested.

Attachments

• Digi project.png
    Digi project.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Removed the tag as it's not exactly a game but rather a commission request is it?

Hopefully the link that Squirtlenator gave you above helps!

Back