• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

His big, his blue, his BACK!!!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
  • Well not really blue :P

Wow i have not been on here for years, it has changed so much, does anyone remember me?

anyway its good to be back

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Well i'm a little newer here so I could'nt of remembered you.. but i'm sure others will remember. :P You must know what your after since you joined back so thats good. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey bud, welcome back to PC!

I unfortunately don't think I was around back when you were, but glad to see you've returned! :P
    Yeah, even being here for just 3 years I can see all the differences here. I imagine it was far more different back in '06 though!

Have fun, and see you around.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • Welcome back!!!!! I made my return recently too, although I wasn't gone for so long!!! Has this forum changed that much???

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Welcome back to PokemonCommunity :3 don't be afraid to ask for help wheeeeeeee

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Well hi! As you can see, PC is a lot more VB3.8-ey now. Hope you still know your way around! I guess you could check out the B2W2 forums but you can do whatever.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome back! I can tell you are very experienced! can't wait to see you around the forums! :D

Years
  • Hi there Jedite, I obviously wasn't around when you were last active.

So I'll be glad to be a new friend to you.

I'm from the land down under as well, cos I am Hikari10.

My No.1 tip to new or returning members: Things have changed a lot, so please ensure you contact any moderator, super moderator or administrator.

I often do funny but sometimes cool avatar and signature themes.

Make sure you enjoy your PC comeback to the fullest!

- Hikari10, Serial Anti-Leaker

Back