• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitmonarch, rar

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    My birthday's on June 10. Just a friendly reminder. And Hitmonarch drawn in a funky style. If you want to go "DUH, THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A HITMON!" then shut up. It's a hitmon ancestor, the root of them all. 'archs are more wild and closer to nature than modern day domestic Hitmon.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Wow, you have this thing down to a science. LoL :)

Btw, thats an awsome pic. Thats the kinda stuff that tempts people to steal images. Great job. ;)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *remindz zelf jelouzly of talent iz bad*
    JK XD

I'm really amazed! You not only made a whole hiztorical backround on all thiz but your art iz zo great! I know I'd never be able to zhade like that without my computor *_* Keep it up and I look forward to zeeing your next Hitmonmazterpeice X)

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Good pic Iveechan. Always like or love you pics. I like the pose(sp) it is in. I realy like odd ones like that. Seems more real to me than one you see a lot.

BTW: Early Happy Birthday

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Durn it, you draw too good. =D You always make the skin look so shiny ^^ Anyways, come on everybody! Early group hug for the near birthday girl! XD

*dies*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow Iveechan, your coloring rocks! And the pose is Awesome aswell !
    You always have such amazing pics :) Great Job! And Happy Early B-Day :)

Years
    That happens to be a real good picture there, Very creative ^-^ Nice shading

oh and lady Marchoke, cute card there ^-^ * pokes *

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Iveechan happens to be one of the few PC artists that I think draws really well. I totally envy her use of color pencils. In fact, I'm studying her use of line so I can improve my own art. XD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Father's Day :D.

I have the REAL card from Lady Machoke in my room, so that makes me special. But how did the Tyrogue get in there? Was he baked inside? That reminds me of the Addam's Family movie where Lurch baked a cake with the person inside it. Hee hee. I think it was that. My mind is blurry. And I finally thought of what I'd like for my birthday; those big brown board that are made from a similar material from corks that you can use to pin pictures on. Then I'd lose my things less frequently.

Thanks for the comments. Tomorrow I will be one year shy of legal drinking age. Not that I WILL drink *shifty eyes*.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Shizzow! Wow, all your Hitmonchan creations amaze me to no end >_0. Great job with the color pencil work yet again.. but umm if I may ask, what brand(s) did you use to color your drawings? It looks almost too good to be a color pencil creation.

Wow its your B-day already? Happy 20th Birthday! My B-day should be coming up in about.. *looks at the computer calender* 5 more days! Hehe, that means I'll be at my drinking age.. too bad my interest in alcoholic drinks is almost nonexistent =\.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Cool, would you?!
    That'd be great! It would convince me to go out and buy that set of prisma markers and color pencils, I think I saw the set for sale around 30 bucks at a local art supply store 0__o.

Again, great job!

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
    Happy early birfday! I posted on PC here just for yooo!!

o.o..

and them cork boards that you pin things to are called cork boards.

Uh,, just a note..
    beware, Prisma brand stuffs get freaky expensive. The markers are fat and stinky [faar better than chartpak.. ><] and bleed a bit due to their content.. its interesting. But they are not water safe so it seems.
    Some people just use crayola markers. theyre funky.
    You only do computer stuffs Kairyu? O_o

19 i think is the legal drinking age here. 16 is driving. dir. 22 is voting.. or is it 21..? oh well, I have no interest in any of thoes things. q:.. 19 is when you can file income tax though. (:

uhm.. and that post was rather 'off topic'.. to the thread.
    yes..

Back