• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! ♥ =)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hellooo everyone! ^_^ I'm Mega Diancie, though feel free to call me Skyla, Alex, Sylvumi, or just whatever you'd like. As you may guess from one of my nicknames if you know me, I'm Sylvumi from Marriland~ Already have read the rules and whatnot so I think I'm ready to settle down.~ You can probably tell from my username, but Mega Diancie and Diancie are my favorite Pokémon (as are birds, Genesect, Hoopa-Confined, Mew, and a few others). In regards to Pokémon I've been playing since I was a toddler, started with Silver, later played though Red and then the entire series as I grew older. I'm happy to have been playing this long! Non-Pokémon-wise, my first non-Pokémon game was Jak 3 at... I forget how old I was, but I was around the age of a toddler (oops! :P). Ever since I've started playing video games I've been playing more and more, but that's not necessarily a bad thing right? =P In my free time (off of here, Marriland, etc.) I love going on nighttime walks (late at night), making graphics and other stuff (animated sprites being one example) in GIMP, and making all sorts of art. To conclude I'm just here to have fun when I have the time, and I hope to see all of you around the forum boards. ♥

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there dear, you sound really nice and sweet! Welcome to the forums! I'm Dragon, and it's a pleasure meeting you~ <33 And heey you're a fellow Canadian! I'm from Ontario myself; right in Toronto! <33

Anywho, Diancie is a really wonderful pokemon; I do enjoy using it in battles! And eee, you've played Jak 3?! You get many awesome cool points already! But yeah dear, feel free to explore around PC, and I hope that you'll find it's just as friendly and welcoming as Marriland! If you need any assistance, feel free to ask me! And I hope that you and I will become really great pals; have a great weekend. :3

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Welcome OuO
    Marriland you say? I never was at that site, might come sometime.
    Anyways welcome, hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do, I'm not that active tho ^^

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Aww~ Thank you bunches for the welcome, Dragon. :'3 Yup yup, I too am a Canadian! And goodness you're from Toronto. I was there just a few days shy of three weeks ago for my last school trip before high school, aha xD Awesome place, really! ♥

Yeees Diancie is great in battles.. I really love and enjoy using its Mega form, personally~ ehe. And yup, I've played the whole series actually! Started with Jak 3 though for some reason. ._.; oops, lol. Main reason I joined PC is that I heard it was very friendly and welcoming, and I know some people here (like Janna/Sheep) already. n_n And I'll definitely ask should I need something, thank you! ♪ I hope so too, you have an equally great weekend~! :3

And hello, Joe~! Thank you, I'll be sure to enjoy my stay for sure! =) Hope I see you around sometime!

Last edited:
    Yay Diancie lovers. Anyone who loves her has good taste, I was considering finding more avatars to use of her in the near future. Cutie. *~* Though I don't know how well mine would fare in battles since I've... never tried it and probably never will, lol. Too much laziness there.

Heya Skyla good seeing you here too, definitely a pleasant surprise. Can only hope you'll be as active on PC as Marriland but either way so long as you stop by here when you're able we'll be happy. Stay awesome and let's catch up soon! :')

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Lmao I totally get that, Janna... I'm only good with Diancie in randoms since I'm not all that great at building teams. >w> And Diancie certainly is adorable. c:

And it's great to see you too! I'll do my best to be as active as I can for sure. :3 Thanks for the welcome ♥ uwu

Years
    Welcome. I myself also only joined 3 days ago but everybody seems to be amazingly nice to eachother and, everything here is pretty intresting. Topic ect ^^
    Enjoy yourself and have a good time. ;D

Akyso

❤ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧ sparkle for you ❤
    Years
    Hi there! :D I don't know how long I've been here (I've forgotten, but I haven't been here long), but I hope you enjoy your stay!

Marriland forums? There is a forum for that? o-o I'll check it out sometime! :D I like birds like Swellow (mostly because the wings are so trippy XD) and the bird-trio-I-don't-know-what-they-call-that-trio, but yeah :D My favorites are mostly fluffy Pokemon such as Swablu and such. o3o

Do you like Bergmite? I find it really cute, and quite similiar to Diancie :D You're that experienced with Pokemon? I've only liked it since Pokemon Black. XD

I like GIMP :D! I mostly make terrible excuses for banners, but oh well. You should teach me how to make GIFs and stuff, I really don't know how. =p

Hope we can be friends, Skyla c:

Years
    Skyla? Oh hey, I think you'll recognize me from Marriland pretty quickly. =)

But it's nice having you here on PC! This is where i've primarily hung out for at least the past year or so, and it's nice having people from other forums here. Hope to see you around!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    @Mu: Thank youuu for the welcome! ♥ Welcome to you too. I'll be sure to enjoy my time here. =)

@Mirage: Hello~! Yeah, Marriland's a forum I frequent~ And yeah Swellow (the X/Y/OR/AS wings lol...) and Swablu's evolutionary line are some of my favorite-favorites. ♥ Bergmite I do like, yup! I always found it soo cute. When I got my shiny one I never evolved it either just because it's that cute aha >w> And I suppose you could say I am, yeah. Though I've seen awesome Pokémon players who only started around 2010 or later. >w< I'd be fine with teaching you as well, should that be something you're wanting to do! ♪ I hope we can be great friends! :D;

@Scott: Heyyo~! Good to see you on here. I noticed your signature right away and knew it was you aha.~ I definitely hope to be seeing ya' around PC. =) Glad to be here!

Back