• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HIYA ^__^

SpectralRicanX

Pokè-Trader
Years
  • This is My Official HIYA THREAD. I Am New Of Course. I had an account before but I don't remember anything about it. But even though I had an account I still didnt understand much. I Accept Friend Requests And Friend Codes To Anyone New Or Nice To Me.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Helloooo there! Welcome to PC! That won't be a problem because plenty of people are very nice here. Enjoy your stay. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hi~. Welcome to the fourms SpectralRicanX, I must say, what a rather interesting name! So...you've been here before? Great! Enjoy your stay.
    P.S. You should post your friend code in your siggy!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    This is My Official HIYA THREAD. I Am New Of Course. I had an account before but I don't remember anything about it. But even though I had an account I still didnt understand much. I Accept Friend Requests And Friend Codes To Anyone New Or Nice To Me.

Hey SpectralRicanX! Welcome to the forums again! :DD

Well, hopefully you can understand and remember more about the forums this time around. If you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask me or better yet any of the awesome forum staff. They'll definitely be ready to clarify anything you're confused about. :)

And yeah, like Yuki's Sword said, why don't you post your friend code in your signature? XD I'd share mine with you but sadly I don't have WiFi. :(

Have fun around the forums and don't be afraid to talk to everyone! :3

SpectralRicanX

Pokè-Trader
    Years
  • Thanks Everyone ^_^. And I Will Take Up Issues With The PC Supportes And Staff. But I Have Another Trade Forum, I Have No Link But If You Look Through My Profile(Statistics) I'm Sure You'll Find It. Thanks Again And My FC Is In My Signature Now. Thanks Again ^_^ :D

Back