• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya all, newbie coming through~

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Yo, heya people. So, I guess I'll have to introduce myself. I am a retired Fighting roleplayer, under the infamous alias of Darkeela BloodyMusician Vortex. Yeah, this site is a huge step away from my usual comfort zone, and forums... Aren't something I'm very used to. So I'll be keeping my text's basic and all noobish like for the moment. This site sparked my interest purely because I've been a pokemon fan since the days of raising Charizard to level 100, though I've never played past third generation. (Mainly because I've never owned a DS Dx) Anywho... Another thing that caught my attention, is that while people tent to generally have good grammar, length isn't a biggy here it seems. I come from a rp community where ten paragraphs, nine sentences minimum, is considered bare minimum. I like how chilled out this place seems to be. It may take a little for me to conjur up my own rp's, because I'm used to freestyle. But I'll be jumping in wherever I can, I promise. Hope I see a few friendly faces around.~

Floette

Fairy Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, and everyone seems really friendly. I haven't gotten involved in roleplaying here yet, but looking through there're some awesome threads with good storylines to consider joining.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    welcome to the forums mate! i'm sure you'll find plenty of RP threads here though I don't really poke much on that section of the forum cause i suck at english.. anyways i hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

Shirayuki-san

Korrina
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! Like Floette, I'm also a bit new. The community is nice, I'm sure you'll get comfortable here easily.

Having a DS is nice but I hate the market strategy lol. Make new versions of the console often -_- There is the DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS.

Hiiya, welcome to the forum! ^o^ Yeah, we're quite a lax community. Lots of people join up here, be it older Pokemon fans or those returning to the series, so it's fine if you haven't played the DS games. Do you plan to anytime in the future? :) The games only get better from R/S/E so it's worthwhile to try 'em out. But for those who can't, we have some amazing hacks to play in the Emulation & ROM Hacking board, too.

Perhaps PC will be that one forum you're used to, yes? We'd certainly love that. Take your time in settling in here and getting used to the roleplay board; there's no rush. And if you're confused about how roleplays work here, just give a call to the moderators there, Skymin and Magic Fox. They're happy to help! See you around and have a blast.

Back