• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Everyone!

Hell Bunnie

Waste Management
    Years
    i have an accont on BulbaGarden and heard good things about this place so i thought, 'Hey, why not?' so... here i am! i hope i make allot of friends!!! (and i hope you understand the fact that... i really cant spell...)

Hell Bunnie

Waste Management
    Years
    hello there! and... i havent been able to spell for a LONG time... ive had 15 years to learn and i STILL cant spell!

any way, like i said, its nice to meet you and i hope everyone is fun here!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hello Hell! Haha, nice name. Welcome to PC. I hope you read the rules and stay forever in this groundless expanding pit we call PC. :D

Papo

Cookie Monster
    Years
    lol I cant spell good either, thank goodness for spell checking haha. In any case, Welcome!

Hell Bunnie

Waste Management
    Years
    oh i know! spell checker is so helpfull! and... i need to go to bed because i have school tommorow... i know... its our last week though...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back