• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Everyone!

Hello~ I'm new to the forums haha. I've mostly been a lurker, enjoying the wide variety of talented hackers and totally custom game makers. I really like everything here.

Hm.. I dunno what else to say, I could talk all day about myself but it would bore you to tears lol. Well, I guess I will anyways, because it will take away time from me studying.. because I don't want to.

Um.. where to start. Well I'm a senior, I live in MS and I love pokemon haha. I was on homecoming court this year which I am so proud of(I even have it on my car), I didn't win King but I'm still really happy I got to be on it this year. I guess you could say I'm one of those people who do everything. I'm in key club, mu alpha theta, junior diplomats, beta club, I used to be in show choir (but the lady ticked me off so I quit this year), thespian honor society, beauty and beau participant. Yeah I could go on a while but you get my point c.c.

Told you it would bore you... Oh.. I've been drawing since I was 2 years old just about. But I'm hoping to go to an accredited art school for fashion design and then become amazing and stuff from there.

I'm glad to be a tiny part of yalls community.
Yes I say Yall!!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hiya deonz. (Interesting name there :D)

You sure look like an interesting person. You're like an all rounder(good in everything). ;D
    And BTW, not all the people get bored by reading big walls of text. I am one of the people who like to read long intros. So, I liked your intro. ;)

Welcome to the forums Deonz. I hope that you'll have fun here. :)

Back