• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, fellow Pokemon Masters!

Kippla

★ Pokemon Master ★
Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm Kippla. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 2 years old and I'm proud to be a part of this community.

• I can't ROM hack yet, but I hope to learn how!
    • I have a good idea for a game to play that has nothing to do with Pokemon.
    • I like pie!

Years
  • I like pie too! Apple pie especially, but it's been soo long since I've had any. Either way, welcome to PC, Kippla! Awesome to meet you~

Well, you don't have to ROM hack to join here or anything like that so no worries. But if you're interested then good for you! We have a lot of resources to help aspiring hackers in need and you'll definitely find lots to push you along your hacking journey. :3 Have you played any hacks before? I have plans to play through Light Platinum during Christmas break so that's quite exciting.

Enjoy your time here! Hope you'll love this place and end up sticking around. Let me or another moderator know if you need help, yes?

Kippla

★ Pokemon Master ★
    Years
  • Thanks Sheep! I've always wanted to make a hack of some sort. I haven't played through any fully yet, I'll have to try finishing those ones off.

I will, thanks. This place is active and a great place for chatting, trading and games.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    All three of your great interests are shared by many of us here, so you're in the right place!

If you haven't seen it already, this is the place to go for all your ROM hacking needs:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

Hope you have an awesome time, I'll see you around!

P.S. I have yet to find a pie I really like, any recommendations?

Kippla

★ Pokemon Master ★
    Years
  • Chocolate Cream or Apple. Those are my favorites. Thank you, LoudSilence!

Back