• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hiya, I'm back. 😅

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Hi, I'm an old timer here, been on the forums for over 15+ years. I was a mod and a ROM Hacker here. Currently doing a lot of indie game developer/programming stuff. Felt a little nostalgic so decided to log in and answer my 5 year old PMs I needed to respond to. 😅 Still a huge Pokémon fan and huge Nintendo fan.

For those who don't know who I am, I'm just a sweetie. 😁

Years
  • Hello, Jeremy! I am new here, but it's nice to meet you.
    It's always great to meet other people who are still huge fans of Pokémon after all these years! And to see the hard work and dedication of fans like you to make awesome ROM hacks and fan games for everyone to play!
    Have you been playing since Generation 1 ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Jeremy!! I remember you! Gosh it's been forever, I'm glad to hear you took your game development to a higher level while you were away. :)

PC's gone through quite a bit of design change over the past five years, so if you ever need help with navigation don't hesitate to ask! Welcome back & happy posting!

Years
  • Welcome Back!

Are you looking forward to the upcoming Pokemon games?

Also I don't see a certificate of sweetness issued in your name, sorry. 😜

Back