• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya i'm new here

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
Years
  • Hi,i'm ponyta rules and i'm new here and i'm a big Pokemon and Sonic fan and i love to join new forums.If anyone wants to be friends with me feel free to add me to your contact list as i like to get to know new people !

Years
  • Does it matter who welcomes who first? XD

You like forums? So do I ^^; I don't join too many though, I'm always so busy =P

Welcome to PC ^^ I hope you find somewhere to post and such.

RubyCored

dA addict
    Years
  • Hello there, Well glad to see another sonic fan here on PC =p

You can add me to be your buddy if you wish, I don't log on a lot here tho :(, you can see me more on deviantART if you have an account there

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hewwo! =D

I like the username! Ponyta is kawaii! <33

Anyway! Welcome to PC! ;D

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Now, I'm even later than you, actually. XD
    Wow. So many welcomes. Welcome, again. And have lots of fun. Be glad to have a new friend.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC ponyta rules. =3 I love Ponyta, they're so cute! <33 Rapidash are awesome too, it'd sure be fun to ride on the back of one of those. XD Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here, have fun! ^^

~Kelsey

Back