• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya im new in here

Raizhu

the end
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Welcome to the forums!
    If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask somebody. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Alder

I know every corner of Unova.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Welcome to the forums! Judging by your signature, it looks like you have quite the broad taste in Pokemon. There are plenty of places where you can discuss different features of the games, as well as lots of other things you can visit - what are you most interested in? Even if your interest isn't Pokemon-related, I'm sure there's a place for it here! Music, movies, art, pixels, websites, you name it. :3

So be sure to read the rules and explore a bit, and don't forget to have fun!

Years
  • Hi there, it's good you decided to come here!

I mean, we have one of the largest groups of users than any other Pokemon discussion site. Because so many of us have experience with something Pokemon related, we are the main discussion source.

So, what made you come here? Did a friend tell you?

I came here because I need friends who actually love Pokemon.

So, what's your favorite Pokemon? Mine's Oshawott.

Read the rules, get posting, donate via PayPal and even make friends with others!

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Judging by your signature, it looks like you have quite the broad taste in Pokemon. There are plenty of places where you can discuss different features of the games, as well as lots of other things you can visit - what are you most interested in? Even if your interest isn't Pokemon-related, I'm sure there's a place for it here! Music, movies, art, pixels, websites, you name it. :3

So be sure to read the rules and explore a bit, and don't forget to have fun!

thanks i will.. and Pokemon music is my first target here..

Hi there, it's good you decided to come here!

I mean, we have one of the largest groups of users than any other Pokemon discussion site. Because so many of us have experience with something Pokemon related, we are the main discussion source.

So, what made you come here? Did a friend tell you?

I came here because I need friends who actually love Pokemon.

So, what's your favorite Pokemon? Mine's Oshawott.

Read the rules, get posting, donate via PayPal and even make friends with others!

actually I have the old account at this forum in 2007 but since I forgot my password so i vacuum a few years until eventually decided to return to make new ones.

mine's Bulbasaur :) my number 1 Pokemon

Last edited:

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
    Years
  • Hey HansLangone! Welcome to PC! This is a pretty big place, so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you were to spend the majority of your time here, tbh. xD: But either way, do enjoy your time here at PC(I hope you do really have fun here)! If you need anything, make sure to PM the moderators of this section(Meganium90 and Hiidoran) and they'll do what they can to help you out, okay? n__n

Thanks.. im work in home so i have much time to spend here.. sorry if my english still bad cuz im a Spaniard..
    okay i just want to ask : i wasnt able to access this forum Yesterday i dont know why.. it says the page is unsupported file try it later.. but i refreshed it many times but it wont work.. so decided to access it tomorrow(means today) and it work.. why it can happen ? was it maintenance ? gracias

Back