• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! I'm new! ^^

Years
  • Oh, heyyo. I'm Homestar Runn-- wait, that's not right... Lemme try this again.

Hi! My name is Saphy. I was searching for some info on Pokemon Sapphire (havenae got the guidebook yet...) and ran across this forum; it looked fun, so I decided to join! I've already read most of the rules and FAQ and whatnot, so hopefully I won't get into any trouble.

I have a weird habit of nicknaming my Pokemon after characters from Tolkien's novels (ex: Maglor the Swampert, Ulmo the Kyogre, Legolas the Treeko...). I like to write, and am considering doing a novelization...fanfic...thing of Pokemon Sapphire after I'm done with the FF1 fic I'm working on at the moment. I like to draw, but I don't think I'm very good. I read a lot, mostly fantasy, but sometimes sci-fi and horror. I'm a proud member of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum ("Protecting the World from Bad!Fic and Mary-Sues). Through the PPC I have adopted a pet mini-balrog (Witchking), two exclamation points, and six periods. In Real Life I have a pet black widow spider named Shelob.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and I can't wait to get to know some of you! :D

~ Saphy ~

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Oh awesome, I guess it looks like I might be the first one to welcome you. Haha, I love Tolkein's books and also the movies Peter Jackson made. I'm pretty sure you are good at drawing, but there's always room for improvement. That's real cool that you lke to write, I wish I could be a good writer though my work is just...dull and boring. Fantasy is my favorite kinda type of book, then it's Sci-Fi. Not so much into horror though, *big wuss*. In real life I have a little dog that's possessed by Satan.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Hiya!  I'm new! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Ahhhh...it does my heart good to see a newbie present a nice long introduction. <333 Hewwo Saphy~! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's such a pleasure to meet you. ^_____^ We actually have a lot in common. =D I adore sci-fi/fantasy/horror type books and movies and such. X3 I love to write, mainly poetry and stuff, but I've written a few decent fan fics in my day as well. ^^ I also named my Treecko Legolas in my Ruby version once. XD

The only thing is...I really really really have this phobia of spiders. XD;; *hides under covers* o__o Anywho, welcome to PC! ^o^ I'm glad to hear that you're already checked out the rules and such. X3 Well, have fun and PM me if you ever need help with anything. ^_~

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • *pokes Kelseh* Are you implying that she ish your clone? :o

Anyways, hi Saphy. X3 Welcome to PC~! My name is Karli, its great to have ya here at PC. >:D Hopefully you'll follow the rules, and most of all, have fun! See ya around. ;D

Years
  • Silly. I cannae be her clone; I am older than her! ^^

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm flattered to be dubbed "already awesome", Cybex; thanks!

Glad to be here,

~ Saphy ~

ArticunoIce

I wub my wiitle Yugi. <3
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to Poke Community. I'm the deranged ArticunoIce.

My obsessions are drawing, computer, Articuno, Adam, and -points at signature-. I also like greeting people.. o.O;;

Enjoy-eth yourself here.

Back