• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya other trainers! :D

Years
    Nice to meet you all! you can call me Nooa.
    I'm 16 years old and from finland. I really love Pokemon!
    I just found this forum, and I think I'm going to post a lot when I have time! I just love that there's so many Pokemon lovers around!^3^
    Hmm and my favorite pokemon forever is pikachu, heehee. what's yours?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Hello nooa! welcome to PC! my favorite pokemon is crobat. :)

anyway, read thre rules. Participate actively, and have fun!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Mine will forever be Charmander, but Pikachu is pretty cute, too <3

Nice to meet you! I hope you have fun here!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Nooa, I like that! Pikachu also happens to be my favorite Pokemon with Togekiss alongside. (:

I'd recommend boards around here that might be of your interests, but since you love Pokemon and Pokemon lovers, most of the boards here will keep you interested anyway. I hope you have fun and I'll see you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I.. couldn't find a picture of a donut ON TOP of a toast, so instead, I found a picture of a donut.

Spoiler:

Anyways!! xD Welcome to the forums, Nooa! :D My favorite Pokemon is...um, my username may answer that for you. xD haha. I'm very certain that you'll find plenty of friends here in this lovely community, as well as join in some awesome and interesting topics. :D If for any case you have any questions about the forums, you can always come to either myself, Hiidoran, or any staff member with a bold name. ^_^ You can also VM me... I don't bite. haha.

Have fun and welcome aboard!

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
    Years
    Hi! Nice to meet you! Welcome to PC and send me a message whenever you'd like :D

* My favorite pokemon...hmm tough choice.. I really like venonat or marill at the moment. :p

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi, Noooa. :3. It's nice to meet you too! Umm, you'd probably know obviously who my favorite Pokemon is, so yeah! Aand welcome aboard, by the way!

You seem to be a pretty fun and nice one, so don't worry about making friends! I'm sure you will definitely make a bunch of friends, soon! There are a lot of sections here that will surely caught your interests and attention, so please check them one by one, especially Pokemon Groups! XD

Anyway, if you have any questions or if you need any help, don't be scared to ask anyone of us here! Have fun and see you around!

Years
    Nice to meet you all! you can call me Nooa.
    I'm 16 years old and from finland. I really love Pokemon!
    I just found this forum, and I think I'm going to post a lot when I have time! I just love that there's so many Pokemon lovers around!^3^
    Hmm and my favorite pokemon forever is pikachu, heehee. what's yours?

Oh, another Finn.

How it's nice being Finnish? I heard they do great Christmas celebrations.

Nice to meet you!

My fave Pokemon is what you're seeing in my avatar and signature - Oshawott!

Years
    What a nice welcome! thank you everyone!! :3 You all seem so nice people~ I wish I could answer each of you but I'm in hurry to go sleep XD

Hikari10, it is nice yeah! though I really hate our freezing winters, but Christmas is the good thing about them haha :D

Years
    What a nice welcome! thank you everyone!! :3 You all seem so nice people~ I wish I could answer each of you but I'm in hurry to go sleep XD

Hikari10, it is nice yeah! though I really hate our freezing winters, but Christmas is the good thing about them haha :D

In Australia, we have Christmas in Summer!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PC donutontoast. I'm Finnish too and it's nice to see other Finnish at PC. :) And to Hikari: We have very cold winter but Christhmas is special thing to us. It's warm thing at cold winter. :) And my favourite Pokémon is Torterra and Lucario.

Back