• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I also have an alter ego....but he's on vacation in the Spirit World right now.....without him.....my evil will reign!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah, hi and welcome to PC...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Spirit

Banned
    Years
    Okay so 2 identities,1 person,1 thread? Woah, *Has a headache* I hate it when I have to think.XD Welcome anyways ^_^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hi...you already know everything with the rules and stuff. So post on this name a lot! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Welcome (Again) to PC, and Quality posts are better than the quanitity of them!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hiya! welcome to PC Mr. Alter ego XD lol well have as much fun as on your other account and call me Jackie ^_^

Tweak

two accounts eh? i should try that sometimes, looks fun, i don't think i ever welcomed your other accoutn before, so HI AND WELCOME! :D

Back