• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Platina Berlitz (2)

Meri Curi!
    Years
    Hiya PokeCommunity.

I'm Platina, Just your adverage college student, still in love with Pokemons after all these years.
    :pink_tongue:

I'm an artist, cute animal lover, and a forum frequenter. I haven't much been apart of a Pokemon Community (Mostly Zelda forums) but I'm excited to change that. This site seems to have a good name to fulfill my mission. :'D

My favorite games from the series are Silver and Diamond and Stadium 2, least favs included pretty much all the games from the advanced Generation.

Favorite Poke without a doubt is Bulbasaur, but I have other close faves such as Pikachu, Umbreon, Pachirisu, and most pokemon that fit into the "cute" category. On that note, my style of playing the games isn't very competitive. I like catching and evolving tons of pokes, and then and making bundles of cute teams. :pink_love: This of course isn't very practical for PvP, but enjoyable when contained to just the game.

On the extreme opposite of the spectrum, I use to be pretty hardcore into the TCG. As I live in a rather small town, when the competition faded there was really no reason to continue on. And now that I can drive and travel on my own, I'm dirt poor and 99% of my cards are obsolete. Figures.

I still cherish my cards, as they played a big role in inspiring me to start drawing Pokemon.

And.. I still watch the anime every weekend. Call it my guilty pleasure. c:

So there's a bit about myself and a little poke profile. I've already acquainted myself with the rules, so now it's time to get acquainted with the different forums and of course with the locals. Hope to see you around. :pink_smile:

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hewwo Platina, and welcome to PC!

Yayy! A fellow pokemon-loving college student! =D

And what a detailed intro! That's what we like to see here at The PokeCommunity. It seems like you'll have a lot to say here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums quite a bit =P

Hope to see you around, and have fun! ^___^

Platina Berlitz (2)

Meri Curi!
    Years
    Thank you Heartless, and you too Tilly! I see you both joined recently as well, so hope to see you guys around. (And wow, look at those post counts already. O_O; )

Aurafire, yey indeed for fellow college poke-fans! :pink_boogie: Too few and far between I'd say.

My posting style can sometimes be a little ADD, so I hope my intro post isn't too misleading. Thank you anyways for the warm welcome.

I've only looked around a little bit, but I'm enjoying myself already. Finally got my sig to work, so now I can actually post. <3'

Felix Re-Knoll

NoN-Believer
    Years
    Hey, Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Um, yeah, I'm new here, too, so I know how it feels, if you feel anything. =/

Yeah, if you want a friend or anything, I could be one, though I doubt you'll have a hard time fitting in. Alot people here are in their 20s and still love Pokemon, and I don't believe that will change.

It's awesome, really. I'm tired of being criticized by people in my life for liking Pokemon still, and with my loyalty to it, I don't think I'll ever dislike Pokemon.

So, yeah, have fun!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    College student = win.

Welcome to PC, and um..have fun?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi there, Platina Berlitz. :D By any chance, are you from Bulbagarden? Could've sworn I saw someone with the same username there. Although you say you're not a commoner to Pocket Monster forums, so maybe it's just me. XD;

I'm sure it will satisfy that need. ;D And heh, I could say the same when it comes to TCG, I used to be so into,but feel behind. ._.; And I'm positive you'll find plenty friendly locals around here. d(' 'd)

Welcome to PC, Platina. Happy to have you aboard.

Back