• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Luli

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Hiya, I'm Luli, I've had an account for a while and I've never posted in the forums...so yeah, *Nervous* Uh, I'm female, 15, still going to school, *Ish on summer vacation at the moment* Going to be 16 next year, like Pokemon a lot, I'm usually found downloading rom hacks to pass time. When I'm not playing a rom hack I'm usually playing Pokemon Heart Gold, breeding Pokemon for friends, but yeah...as said before... Hiya!

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Luli. xD If you need anything, message or VM me if you want. I hope you enjoy your time here. Are you planning to hack?

Luli

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Thanks for welcoming me everyone~ I feel so welcomed! ^^

Are you planning to hack?

I might, not sure, I might have too much fun playing all the other great hacks and forget to make one, I already have the programs to make one, but I'm too addicted to all the great hacks currently made plus, I'm lazy.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Welcome Luli! Have a great time here. Sounds like you already found your place you like! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! See you around!

Back