• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Hey, Elfie! Espeon is probably one of my favourite Pokemon as well. Welcome to PC! If you need any help, or tips or anything, don't hesitate to VM me and ask!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution~ :] Shockingly even more than Flareon

...and I would have never guessed you were new by your join date~

So what brought you to PC, Elfie?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Elfie, quite a unique and awesome name you got!

Espeon is just amazing! Glad you like it ;)
    Anyways sounds like you're a bit shy, but dont worry.
    Everyone here is nice and friendly, itll be easy to get into and make new friends!

What brought you to PC? If you dont mind.

Elfie

wut?
    Years
  • Yeah magic bounce is good... can't wait to get it from the promotion. But yeah, I mainly came here for some of the Hacks, and some of the competitive battling community... the only problem is I'm a bit inattentive at times, stop playing, then get back, so I take a while to build teams...:\ and I'm still waiting on magic bounce Espeon :( .

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Whaaaaat if I told you I was raising a pack of mutant atomic espeons to defeat the giant monkey king and save the 12th dimension? ^____^

My Ego: think a little smaller doronjo.

Okay! What if I told you I was raising a pack of mutant atomic espeons to defeat the little monkey king and save the 8th dimension? ^____^

My Ego: smaller.

Okay, maybe just a job somewhere not important; BUT! Pokemon Heroes prove Espeons can be used for bad purposes! So, I figured: why not with mine. XD; Anyways~ Welcome to PC, Elfie! Evil lasers are only 2 cents here! Not bad, huh. :3

Anyways, so much you can do here, I'll leave that to you to explore. <3 If you ever want to chat sometime, by all means! Leave me a PM or VM and we can talk about Espeons and stuff. <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • You have good taste in Eeveelutions. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Welcome to PC. Our hack community is very vibrant, but don't be afraid to check out some of the other forums. From battling, to general Pokemon discussion, to more general non-Pokemon forums... we've got it all. Enjoy your time here!

Years
  • O Hi Thar! :D
    Welcome to the place that is PokeCommunity. I think you'll get along fine around here ;) there are a lot of eeveelution fans and espeon fans around here. Go look in the clubs, i'm sure there is an eeveelution club there somewhere.

Back