• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Yanma

Yanma
Years
  • Hai for all! I hope to have great time here~

I may be new to this site, but I'm a little old in Serebii Forums, mostly know as Spük. I like to Trade, Battle and discuss about Pokémon, as the majority of members here.

So, I think that's all, and I'm almost sure that I will have some questions to do, mostly from links in these forums.

I hope to have great time here~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You must be lucky to get the name Yanma. :D Welcome to PC!

You'll find everything you need here when it comes to battling, trading, and so much more. We have the Trade Corner for your trading needs, and the Competitive Battling Center for your battling needs. Anything about Pokemon? Just choose a board, and start discussing! :D

btw, you haz question about links? You need to reach 15 posts first. ;) After that, you can post links on your posts.

Yes, have a great time here! If you have any more questions, you can PM myself or Hiidoran, ok? See ya around :D

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Glad to see that name wasn't used ._.'
    Welcome to PC! Have the most exciting time in PokeCommunity, we will get you better.

Yanma

Yanma
    Years
  • Lol, all of you likes my name (:

You must be lucky to get the name Yanma. :D Welcome to PC!

You'll find everything you need here when it comes to battling, trading, and so much more. We have the Trade Corner for your trading needs, and the Competitive Battling Center for your battling needs. Anything about Pokemon? Just choose a board, and start discussing! :D

btw, you haz question about links? You need to reach 15 posts first. ;) After that, you can post links on your posts.

Yes, have a great time here! If you have any more questions, you can PM myself or Hiidoran, ok? See ya around :D

Thanks for the welcome and the information! Didn't know that I have to post 15 times to get links~
    Any other questions, I'll PM you, thanks!

Glad to see that name wasn't used ._.'
    Welcome to PC! Have the most exciting time in PokeCommunity, we will get you better.

Thanks for that! Hopefully I will have a great time here (:

Welcome to PC! Nice to see someone finally take the name of one of the best bug Pokemon out there, lol. Looking forward to seeing you post~

Lol, glad about this (:
    Yanma is being one of my favorite Pokés... But Dragonite and Yanmega is already taken, so I chose Yanma (:

Thanks again for all welcomes!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hai for all! I hope to have great time here~

I may be new to this site, but I'm a little old in Serebii Forums, mostly know as Spük. I like to Trade, Battle and discuss about Pokémon, as the majority of members here.

So, I think that's all, and I'm almost sure that I will have some questions to do, mostly from links in these forums.

I hope to have great time here~

Welcome to PC, Yanma! Seems like I never met you in SPPf, huh? I think you'll be a great fit in PC, so I hope that you stay active around here and post. OK?

Have fun around the forums, and yes, I'm sure you will have a great time here! Have a nice day ~♪

Yanma

Yanma
    Years
  • ^^ Oh ok, sure I'll post my questions in these links (:
    Thanks for the welcome! (I didn't quoted you 'cause I still can't post links)

Welcome to PC, Yanma! Seems like I never met you in SPPf, huh? I think you'll be a great fit in PC, so I hope that you stay active around here and post. OK?

Have fun around the forums, and yes, I'm sure you will have a great time here! Have a nice day ~♪

I've been around mainly in Trade Forums... I'm almost sure that you'll see Yanma posting in Trade Forum (I have loads of Pokés XD) to do loads of trades (:

Thanks for the welcome and have a nice day too!

Years
  • Welcome to PC Yanma :D
    Love your name, Yanma is kickass :D I've just joined PC aswell so can't really give much advice I'm afraid ahah but hope you have a good time on here :) I'm loving it so far :)

Back