• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiya

Years
  • just another pokemon lover here! I have a website to help with your collections I would love to share with you, I hope you appreciate it and accept me into your forum :p I'm shotting for a good impression here!

anyways how are you all?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Heeeyy Ventus! I've seen ya post around in OVP (Other Voting Polls) lately and I'm glad you're getting yourself comfortable with the forums!
    Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself while you're at it!?
    You can put your website in your signature to share it around the forums, but be careful to read the rules as there are restrictions to quite a few things (including advertising your site) through your regular posts.
    Don't worry about that though, if you are ever unsure, we have a great team of staff members that can help you out, so don't feel intimidated to approach them!

Either way, I hope you have a great time here! You can usually find me in OVP or The DCC in Other Chat if you want to talk more; and feel free to shoot me a VM if you'd like, too. I hope you make lots of friends here!

Back