• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

KataliaKitty

TheDemonicTrainer
Years
  • So, hi. I'm a new member. Kinda on mobile, so I can't update much right now. I'll probably have a new comp at a later date, but I still may not be able to do much. It all depends on whether or not my internet starts getting decent again or not.

So... again. Hi. I prefer Kat.

Years
  • Awww, hopefully your internet gets better soon. :( Mine used to be bad since I had dial-up, though that was probably a while ago. In any case, welcome to PC, Kat!

As I'm sure you can tell, this is a huuuge forum. You'll probably find a lot to do here, from discussing Pokemon to voting in polls and chatting with our members in the chit-chat thread, making this place pretty great at meeting people and building friendships. What kind of Pokefan are you? Have you been into the series for a long time? And what part of the franchise do you most enjoy? We probably have places for pretty much anything here so it's worth it to take a bigger look around assuming your net gets better. Mobile isn't the best (not for me at least, hurts my eyes omg) but better than nothing, right?

Anyway, I recommend looking at the Community Announcements subforum for any forum-related changes that will happen in the future and, of course, to read the rules! Our rules might be a bit different than other forums (like the 30-day old revival rule) so it's worth taking a look if you haven't already. Just a reminder~ n~n

Hoping to see you posting around when you're able. Enjoy your stay!

Cid

Years
  • Hey there Kat. Welcome! It's a shame that you're on mobile right now. Our computers just tend to suck after a while huh. I mean I hate it when these things break down so suddenly, but I guess it's sort of reasonable. Considering how long these computers tend to stay on for the average person's internet lifestyle. Hope you get that new computer soon! And that internet should get fixed eventually, too. I have really bad internet here so I can relate. :\

Cool username, by the way. So um. You don't seem to be quite talkative, yeah? I just hope you enjoy this place even with the restricted internet. If you get a better computer then that'll be swell, too. By that time you should try to be as active as you can! So that you get to catch up to the days that you weren't able to easily access this forum.

See ya, Kat.

KataliaKitty

TheDemonicTrainer
    Years
  • Well, it's not the worst thing in the world. Turns out it's probably a cable problem and the new laptop will be here shortly.

Ah, no. I'm really not too talkative from time to time. I get better as I go along. As for what kind of Pokefan I am, I had the very first Gameboy Color 11 years ago. When I was 11. I'm 22 now. And my first Pokemon game was Yellow. But neither menor my mother knew that Yellow was capable of being used with Gameboy Advance when it came out, so we traded in the Color for an Advance and Yellow with it. I've had nearly all of the old games. Currently I only have Diamond, Pearl, Black, Ranger, Ranger Guardian Signs, Blue Rescue Team, HeartGold, and Conquest. Still a large list, but not nearly what it was. And I do think I still have one for Advance somewhere around this house of mine....

Ah. Anyways. That's me. Big Pokenerd. I also have a magazine that has a Ruby/Sapphire Strategy Guide and a Black/White Strategy Guide, plus its' counterpart, the Black/White PokeDex book. I'm a roleplayer, so those are fairly useful for when I need things in the ways of Pokemon. I'm looking into getting a new GBA off Amazon and all the old ones. Plus B/W 2 and that Strategy Guide plus the counterpart PokeDex book. For Rping, of course.

I'm a veteran RPer of 11 years, so I need no advice, thanks.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Hiya Kat, welcome to PC ^_^
    I hope your internet gets better, I know mine used to be terrible before I moved to college!

That's really cool that you started up way back when, I started sometime after Crystal came out but I'm still an avid fan nonetheless! That's why you'll fit in here, almost each and every member on PC has a history with Pokemon and we're all huge fans in our own ways. (:

I'm guessing you've found the RP forum, but just in case: [Link]

Anyway, have fun and hit me up whenever you feel like it!

KataliaKitty

TheDemonicTrainer
    Years
  • Well, thank you very much, Pedro. Yes. I did notice the RP side of the forum. Quite well done. It's a nice match for other forums I've been to. With its' own style and all. Very nice.

Back